Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:42 am 
Knight

Thanked 0 times for this post.
199 total thanks.
Say thanks

Ignorance!

Not the "sorry I didn't hear you" ignorance, but the plain, arrogant, stick up the arse *shove you in the back* "I'm next in line, although I didn't arrive until after you" kind of ignorance...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:35 pm 
Knight

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

people who clearly don't know what the indicators are for on their car in my experience the bigger the car the bigger the arsehole

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:12 pm 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

Bullies and racists

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:57 pm 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

i'm not a grammar nazi by any stretch, but i always get peeved when someone says that they're "anxiously" waiting for something, when the meaning they really want is "eager". i know it's just me and the way i think, but i believe that anxious should be used to convey apprehension or distress and eager when you're looking forward to something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:48 pm 
Knight

13 total thanks.
Say thanks

idiots

especially the ones who bring strollers to crowded places then walk around like they don't know what the fuck is going on..... pull your head out of your ass and get wherever you're going. on that note, people who bring annoying/crying/misbehaving kids to public places. if your kids are annoying as sin and you just wanna leave the house maybe you should pay a babysitter so you don't ruin my day as well.

wow, this post makes it seem like i hate kids :( not true, just dumb parenting

so yea basically anything that comes to mind being an idiot is the root cause

Post subject: Re: What gets your goat/pisses you off/wears your patience t
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:31 am 
Knight

111 total thanks.
Say thanks

I've got to say that i agree with a bunch of these. Especially with the rude people, grammar nazis, and idiots.

But I'm a huge, HUGE, gamer. And I'm always all over the video game industry, reading up the newest interviews etc. but I'm not an ass about it to "non-gamers" lol. I find it strange that you guys get crap from gamers just because its not your interest, maybe they're just a-holes in general. Because I've encountered many gamestop employees who are assholes. They know almost nothing about games/the games or systems they are talking about, but still act snobby as hell like they're right. It tempts me to buy my games online, or only go to certain GS's where i know the people.

Thats what makes me mad, people who talk down about things they don't know anything about, they especially make me mad when they are willfully ignorant on the subject, as in, they get mad/butthurt when you correct them, or ignore the true statement all together.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:49 am 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

There is one thing that pisses me off. Not having common sense. Everybody has it but not all of us use it. And the biggest problem is that i see it in my work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:48 am 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

People who blow through red lights

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:16 pm 
Knight

621 total thanks.
Say thanks

after encountering just TOO MUCH DAMN MISUSE...

*ahem*

the ignorance of folk when it comes to one of the most famous lines in English Literature:

"Wherefore art thou Romeo?" DOES NOT MEAN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, ROMEO?

morons.

>_>

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:10 pm 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

GalactuszBrutha wrote:
I GOT A LIST

People who are prejudice

Idiots

Ignorant people

People who think they're better than you

Discrimination

Twofaced people

People who talk shit about you & they don't/hardly even know you....and their hatred is based on the little they know/heard about you

Greedy people

Money Hungry people

Leeches

People who aren't really into politics....at ALL.....

Huge egos!

People who give nothing back to their community....who are not involved in ANYTHING. No non-profit organizations, no "spreading awareness", nothing....yet they complain about how bad things are. Everybody is free to do whatever they want, you only live once....but they act like they're into politics, complain about this & that & do nothing about it.

People write about how bored they are on Facebook. Why not do something productive....instead of sitting at home watching that stupid ass show Jersey Shore, writting about how "good" that episode was on facebook, then getting ready to go out partying. I party a lot, I go to school, I work, and I still make time to give back to my community. Shit...Fuck that show, I dunno how or why it got another season.

This shit right here REALLY pisses me off.....
I used to wonder how some people buy expensive things with the little money they make. Those dumb asses eat at the soup kitchen even though they HAVE money to buy food....they just save their money to buy whatever the fuck they want. That pisses me off !!!! That's fucked up!!! There are people who are struggling, who don't have money for food.....There's homeless people.....who the hell are you.

People who try to correct my grammer when I write something....I know how to write....I'm not writting an essay for school, I'll write however I want to.

People who get drunk, start screaming or fighting over stupid shit & ruin the party.

That's all I can think of right now.....

If I offended any of you, I'm sorry....
I'm not talking about you guys, yall are cool.

panamagoo wrote:
People who take to long to go at green lights, people who take up two lanes, people who stop halfway into the intersection at stop signs, people who don't use a turn signal and many, many other driving related things.... i guess you can just say bad drivers. lol

You know what REALLY gets on my nerves.......When people use the turn signal, slow down like they're gonna turn, then keep going straight.

qaz1234 wrote:
For me it is going to a video game store where the people that work there threat you like crap if your not part of the gaming crowd. To many times i got treated like a thrid world country

qaz1234 wrote:
Because your not there everyday and you can't talk gamer to them. They can spot a "non-gamer" a mile away some one who just plays a few games is there just to buy a game while a "Gamer" will send hours talking about games and industry with them.

Yea, those kind of gamers are annoying....I have to deal with that shit all the time.

I think you just described everyone in my home town, lol :lol:

but on a serious note your right, its funny though no matter where you are in the world we always run into these fucked up, arrogant, ignorant, soup eating, rowdy drunks (mans who who cant handle their liquor, and dont know when to stop), snobby, back chatting, selfish, brown nose mother fuckers. and dont worry this aint going to any of you lot because i genuinely feel that every one on this forum has at some point crossed path with these messed groups of herd, and i for one feel your pain. the hulk is out! :hulk:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:05 pm 
Knight

30 total thanks.
Say thanks

:galactus: Work.

:bat: Photo traffic enforcement.

:flash: People who use the ATM for multiple transactions (three+) when they could/should easily go inside the bank and NOT keep others waiting.

When folks use credit or debit cards in a drive through. => :joker:

In the comic world:
* Soooooooooo tired of huge crossover universe changing events.
* Same hero placed in every team / comic on the shelf.
* Free previews in a comic. (If you are gonna add free pages PLEASE make them part of the title that I am reading. We would love that instead of resenting the commercial intrusion.)
* Excessive decompression combined with the enormous number of splash pages in a monthly. (One can read a modern comic in 1/3 the time of the old school variety. You also have to buy five-six comics for what could fit in two.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:05 pm 
Knight

730 total thanks.
Say thanks

my ex-wife.....period

Profile WWW  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 pm 
Knight

53 total thanks.
Say thanks

I hate hang-overs.... We can send ppl to the moon but we cant get rid of hangovers WTF!!??
Oh and mondays. Fuck mondays!

"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."
The Joker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:43 pm 
Knight

193 total thanks.
Say thanks

I would have to say comic book movies that butcher the true story. I understand that Hollywood has to keep people entertained, but come on. One big example, Deadpool in the Wolverine movie.
:bat:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:25 am 
Squire

0 total thanks.
Say thanks

I must say what I hate the most in life and drives me crazy to the point that I want to grab a bat and go all Babe Ruth on people is when I cant reach and scratch an Itchy spot on my back. :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next